Operations AnalystIn this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional quality support for all products and processes related to our day to day business. You will work closely with the operations leadership team, developers, and sales to ensure all daily operational tasks are completed and results are delivered on time.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our products and solutions • Support the administrative and operational functions necessary to maintain the quality and stability of the platform, such as managing file updates, client communications and report processing. • Monitor activity to reduce risk/fraud exposure; communicate with clients and service partners as needed to ensure effective resolution of issues. • Ensure that Client Satisfaction is delivered efficiently and timely through proper management of emails, calls, and ticket cases. • Work with both internal and external client teams to maintain accurate data and validate client deliverables. • Investigate and troubleshoot client issues and data discrepancies. • Work closely with internal development team to diagnose and resolve issues and implement feature enhancements. • Develop and maintain any documentation necessary for operational support. • Process and/or reconcile transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures. • Review transactions and related documents and verify work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or equivalent work experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills
• Self-directed and detail-oriented
• Experience in moving high volume of financial transactions across multiple platforms
• Strong business judgment, data analysis and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with MS-Office software applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Familiarity with PLAID is preferred
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at any given time
• Customer-service focus for building a product with purpose and supporting clients
In response to COVID-19 & ICM’s commitment to our employee’s safety, our Team is currently working remotely. You will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when ICM determines it is safe to do so.
To apply for this position please email your resume, cover letter, and job reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICM empowers advisors to capture retail bank deposits by providing an intuitively different, objectively better product. Investor Cash Management (ICM) is focused on empowering individuals to become investors. Our patent-pending cash management accounts (CMAs) uniquely combine immediate liquidity and investment returns, as the underlying assets are automatically swept into specified SEC-registered securities such as government money market funds, bond funds, and/or ETFs. Clients benefit by obtaining rates more than 30X higher than bank rates (FDIC national average checking rates of 5 bps vs. government money market fund rates of 170 bps), and clients have immediate access to their funds via the investment card (a debit card that links directly to specified securities), ATM, online bill pay, P2P transfers, and ACH. ICM’s technology transforms specified investment funds into digital transaction currencies to seamlessly pay for card purchases and CMA transactions, thereby concentrating enormous demand and liquidity in the designated investment products. ICM does not offer its CMAs directly to clients; instead, we partner with global asset managers, large insurance companies, leading wealth management firms, and community organizations to offer CMAs to their current and prospective clients. More information is available www.InvestorCashManagement.com
At ICM, our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients, and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills.
Investor Cash Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.